“This is the best thing I ever did for myself. I should have done it sooner. I can eat anything with confidence.”
“The weekend after my implant denture was placed by the Harrison Clinic my husband threw a party for me with our close friends. He prepared a wonderful BBQ’d meal and I ate steak and corn on the cob for the first time in years. I cried. I told Jim that I should have done it sooner. I’m so glad to be myself again.”
“Jim, I am writing this note to tell you how pleased Jean & I have been with your services regarding our dental implants along with crafting our new dentures. You have been most professional, pleasant and informative about the progression of the procedures. I also want to compliment your staff, Cynthia and Tara for their most helpful and caring ways. I am thrilled with the implants; it seems like I have my own original teeth back, too bad that I waited until my eightieth year. I definitely should have done it 20 years ago. Many, many thanks to you and your staff.”
– Carl Markdale, Ontario
“Jim, Cynthia & Tara, It has been quite a journey! I thank all of you for picking up my pieces and making me feel like my true self again. From looking in the phone book for a new Denturist to Tara’s reassuring answer on the phone to our final day last week when we came out smiling; you have all been professional, kind, patient and encouraging.
- I am able to chew my food better
- I am much more comfortable speaking now that my dentures are secure
- They look good and are very comfortable
- They are easy to remove, and with Cynthia’s “tips” easy to clean (as well as the gums)
- Each day they are going back in easier
- We should have had the implants many years ago when we had more gum to work with
- Would highly recommend Jim and his staff to “walk a person through implants.
Once again, thanks again and big hugs to all!”
– Jean Markdale, Ontario