Take the Self Test
This short checklist will help you determine whether you are experiencing specific dental problems. The questions relate to everyday situations where many people – even those with only minor concerns – could experience difficulties with their teeth/dentures.
Please take your time to answer the below questions, perhaps together with a close friend or family member who might be aware of your challenges.
- Have you found yourself avoiding certain foods?
- Do you feel pain in your jaw?
- Has your appearance changed such as more wrinkles around your mouth, or your chin moving closer to your nose?
- When you press on different points of the denture does it rock?
- Does your mouth feel sore after wearing the dentures?
- Is there any discoloration of the pink denture acrylic or teeth?
- Have cracks formed behind the teeth or in other areas of the denture?
- Do you need to use poly grip to hold the dentures in?
- Do you avoiding presenting your true smile?
- Are there cusps on the denture teeth or have they worn away?
- Are your dentures more than 5 years old?
- Have you lost any teeth since the dentures have been made?
- Where the dentures made at the same time?
If your answer was “Yes” to any of the above questions, it indicates a likely need to get a consultation. Please contact us today or call.